Journalist

18 years working as journalist and editor for the main Guatemalan newspapers and several local magazines. My fields: art, culture and history.

FB / TW / Agenda / Linkedin
braliem9jousc@gmail.com

Tuesday, 27 September 2016

A new ride

 

After my adventure with P in Croagh Patrick I was ready for a long ride. One day I rented a shuttle service and a bike and I rode it 42 km from Achill Island to Westport.

How was my experience?

I loved it.

I took me seven hours to complete my tour. I made it with no hurries, enjoying the sights.

More than one year has been passed since that trip. It was the last time I rode a bike. I miss the West side of Ireland, I never found the courage to ride again when, later, I stayed in Dublin.
 
 
*All pictures taken by Braliem Jousc
 















 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment